Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Really Makes Me Beautiful

All the creams, potions, lipsticks and paints cannot hold a candle to my true beauty secret, what REALLY makes me beautiful...my two Kevins.  Loving and being loved by my guys gives me a glow that no beauty product can recreate.

My husband of seven years, Big Kevin, has told me I'm beautiful nearly every day of my life since we fell in love in 1996.  Despite breakouts, beauty don'ts, weight fluctuations, pregnancy swelling, hair disasters - no matter what, I am still beautiful to him.

 
Little Kevin melts my heart every time he says, 'Mommy, you look beautiful!"  It is a confidence booster like no other.

I am a firm believer that when a woman is well and truly loved, her beauty shines through.

XOXO

Kiki

1 comment:

  1. Love this. You are truly beautiful big sister, both inside and out! :-)

    ReplyDelete