Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gimme Some Sugar!


Like most people, I love free stuff.  So, naturally I didn't pass up my free birthday gift from Sephora in the form of two very nice sized tubes of Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15 by fresh.  One was their original clear formula, the other was Sugar ROSE with a slightly sheer berry rose tint.

Both are delectable treats for the lips that will have you bidding adieu to your Chapstick, Carmex or Vaseline.

fresh describes their lip balm as a hydrating treatment that nourishes, protects and plumps the lips.  It blends nourishing oils and waxes with real sugar and also features black currant oil, grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C and E.  It also protects from damaging UV rays.

The formula is devoid of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, triclosan, petroleum, mineral oil and lanolin.
The moisture is very long lasting.  When wearing Sugar Lip Treatment I rarely have to re-apply.

Only one tube is pictured because I lost the other one and I suspect that it was swiped...they're that good!

A full size fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15 retails for $22.50 and is available at fresh, Sephora and other beauty retailers.

Muwah!

Kiki

1 comment:

  1. If you want to ask me if I took the other one you could just send me a message...lol! I don't have it this time! But I'm super sad I didn't get my free gift.

    ReplyDelete