Monday, June 10, 2013

Special Delivery: Philosophy the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

As the temperatures heat up, my makeup routine usually gets much lighter – some under-eye concealer, a little spot cover up, highlighter or bronzer, 2 coats of mascara and a swipe of lip gloss.  Most days I tend to go bare faced with a little lip balm.

With a bare bones routine like this, clear skin is a must.  To aid in my clear skin quest, I step up my exfoliation game a few notches.

Currently, I am loving Philosophy’s The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.  This facial cleanser offers a quick, mild microdermabrasion session in 30 seconds.  I like to use it in the shower so the heat can open up my pores and allow this wash to whisk away dirt, oil and impurities.

This exfoliating wash resurfaces and polishes skin, leaving behind a clean, glowing complexion and it is gentle enough for everyday use. 

It has improved my skin tone and lightened stubborn discolorations, buffed out rough, dry spots and brightened dullness. 

This is seriously one of my favorite cleansers.  It’s sulfate-free, antioxidant rich and safe for all skin types.

The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (from $8 - $60) is available at Philosophy and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment