Monday, June 10, 2013

Guest Post: I Found You Miss Juice Beauty!

Hi gals! My name is Dara and I’m Kiki’s baby sister.  Kiki has been my guide to all things beauty since I decided to ditch my VERY short lived tomboy days circa 1998 and join the ranks of the girly and fabulous!  Since she is not only an incredibly awesome sister but also a fantastic mother and wife I told her I would help her out with the blog by writing a few posts every now and then…so here I am! Hope you all enjoy!

This May I received my coveted membership to Birchbox! Seriously between this and my Curlbox membership (which I will be back to do a full review on once I receive my June Curlbox) I feel like I’m part of the Beauty Illuminati! 

My first Birchbox was full of great goodies and I’ve had the opportunity to try them all out and am now patiently waiting on my June box to come in the mail.  But let me tell you that I am STUCK on one product from the May box that absolutely blew my mind…the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel!
 
I admit when I saw the sample in my box my first reaction was “Oh great, another peel to burn and irritate my already burned and irritated sensitive skin.”  Boy was I wrong about this one! First of all this peel comes in a full strength and sensitive version.  I was lucky enough to receive the sensitive version. 

After cleansing my face with Cetaphil face wash and my Clarisonic Mia 2, I slathered on the peel and flipped through my May copy of InStyle magazine for about 10 minutes while it worked its magic. And MAGIC it did work! After rinsing the peel off with cool water my skin was softer to the touch, smooth and noticeably brighter with no redness or irritation to speak of. 
The real kicker?  The next morning the two pimples sitting on my jaw line waiting to wreak havoc on my life were GONE! This peel is definitely a keeper.  I’ve used it about twice a week since I got the sample and my skin still loves it and it works just as good as the first time.

The Green Apple Peel is made with all natural ingredients and is designed to “reduce breakouts, discoloration and fine lines.”  You can get a full size jar of Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel in both the full strength ($45) and sensitive ($39) version at Juice Beauty and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment