Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lightening Up My Skincare Routine with Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer

Hot and humid weather means perspiration...perspiration means oily skin and clogged pores...clogged pores mean acne, a combination I am actively trying to avoid this summer.  Blazing temperatures call for putting away thick, creamy moisturizers in favor of lightweight, gel moisturizers, especially us ladies with normal to oily skin.

My current favorite lightweight moisturizer is Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer.  This moisturizer has seriously changed my summer skincare routine.  I am not big on a lot of products on my face in the summer.  I want something full of skin goodies, but lightweight enough to not have me looking a greasy mess by lunch.  This moisturizer is it!

It's for all skin types, but is specially formulated for normal to oily and acne prone skin.  In fact, it is perfect for those of you on an acne treatment program as it provides relief for the dryness that accompanies most acne products.

The Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer is filled with hyaluronic acid to boost hydration and moisture to the skin, azulene and Aloe Vera to soothe skin and antioxidants Vitamins A and E to feed skin essential nutrients.

I've been using it for several weeks and I am loving how it virtually sinks into the skin, absorbing fast and disappearing quickly.  No oily residue or shine, just perfectly dewy skin.

The only con is the smell.  It's not the best.  I liken it to Blue Magic hair grease or something, but it is bearable.  Once it dries down the scent disappears.

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer ($42 for 1.7 oz.) is available at www.sephora.com.

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment