Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just Say Yes: Yes to Grapefruit Correct + Repair Brightening Facial Towelettes


It’s been a little while since I’ve done a post, but real life has an inconvenient way of sidetracking a person.  Anyway, I’m back now to tell you all about my latest skincare love, Yes to Grapefruit Correct + Repair Brightening Facial Towelettes.

Grapefruit is rich in Vitamin C and Lycopene, which naturally help to even skin tone and enhance luminosity, promoting healthier, smoother and softer looking skin.

I’ve been using these pre-moistened wipes whenever I’m too tired to go through the bazillion steps of my night time beauty routine, which in this past week has been almost every night.  

I simply swipe these all over my face and neck before bed.  I even leave off  moisturizer or serum and let the fruit acids in the cloths sink into my skin.  My complexion has been really brightening up with regular use of these cloths.

I also use them for makeup removal and after working out.

The Yes to Grapefruit Correct + Repair Brightening Facial Towelettes are 98 percent natural and made with compostable, natural cloth.  They are also Paraben-Free and free of petroleum.

They retail for around $5.99 and can be found at Target, Ulta and Drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment