Friday, September 5, 2014

REN Rediscover Radiance Kit

As summer winds down, I am getting my skin in glowing order with the REN Rediscover Radiance Kit.  


By the end of summer, our skin has been battered by sun, chlorine, sweat, and other elements, leaving behind parched, blotchy, lackluster skin.  

Fall is a perfect time to unveil a brighter complexion.  The Rediscover Radiance Kit does just that with a combination of four products, enriched with Alpha Hydroxy Acids, to revive and brighten a dull complexion, clear pores, and smooth the skin.

The centerpiece of the kit is a full size ($55 value) Glycol Lactic Renewal Mask (1.7 oz.).  This mask works wonders on acne-prone, sun-damaged skin.  Whenever I use it, I get an instant glow.


The mask combines four potent fruit acids—lactic, glycolic, tartaric, and citric—and papain enzyme for a gentle, yet effective exfoliation.  

Since it is very mild, I like to use this mask twice a week for a healthy, natural glow.  I always find that after using it, my skin is visibly brighter and makeup just glides onto my skin.

I also love the inclusion of the muslin cloth that you use to take the mask off.  I have been using it with all my facial masks lately.


Also included in the kit:

The Micro Polish Cleanser (0.5 oz.) – This is a pretty decent exfoliating cleanser and a great        prep for the Glycol Lactic Renewal Mask.  The microbeads go to work immediately, rinsing away dirt, oil and impurities and leave my skin refreshed.


The Radiance Perfection Serum (0.34 oz.) – A lightweight serum that helps brighten your complexion.  The brand touts that “regular use will help reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin and hyperpigmentation, and help to boost hydration.”   In the time that I used it, my skin was noticeably brighter and hydrated.  I also noticed some fading of old acne scars.  I am not too keen on the smell, but it is a great brightening serum.


Two sample packets of the Resurfacing AHA Concentrate (0.7 oz) – This is the only negative to this kit for me, as I loved the concentrate more than the serum.  The Resurfacing AHA Concentrate is the only product besides the Glycol Lactic Renewal Mask that I would continue to purchase regularly.  It did phenomenal things for my skin with just the two applications provided.  My skin was clearer, brighter, and more refreshed.  I used this at night and then rinsed it off during the day, as it does feel a bit tacky when you apply it.  I can definitely say that I will buy the full size at some point.


The REN Rediscover Radiance Kit ($58) is a great way to kick-off your fall skincare regimen and a wonderful skin “pick me up” at any time of the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment