Friday, September 6, 2013

Good to the Last Drop




Right now I am LOVING Philosophy’s Take a Deep Breath Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer.  In fact, I love it so much that I just painstakingly scraped the last bit from around the jar this morning and had to add this moisturizer to my Sephora shopping list immediately.

This oil-free cream is nothing short of skincare heaven.  When I use it, my skin practically hums, it’s so supple and glowing.  This stuff just sinks into your skin.  It’s very light weight and breathable and the scent is very subtle.  It absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving behind a revitalized, brightened complexion.

But it is also chock full of antioxidants for detoxifying the skin, smoothing signs of stress and combating environmental factors like sun, smog and pollution. 

I have yet to try a Philosophy product I didn’t like.  In fact, just about every Philosophy product I have tried has become a staple in my skincare arsenal and I have a feeling this moisturizer will join the ranks.


Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Gel Moisturizer ($34) is available at www.sephora.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment