Friday, March 14, 2014

Lush's Sex Bomb Ravishes the Senses


I love a long, luxurious bath.  In the evenings, it is how I wind down…close the bathroom door, light some candles, grab a novel, and draw me a decadent bath.  I have a large stash of bath goodies and I always add a little treat from my arsenal to the experience.  Last night it was Lush’s Sex Bomb bath bomb.

I am in LOVE with Lush’s bath products, whenever I am in a city that has a Lush store, I have to duck inside and fill a basket to the brim with bombs, bars and melts.  They are sooooo delicious!!!!


The naughtily named  Sex Bomb is infused with jasmine absolute, clary sage, ylang ylang, and soya milk, which puts you in a sensual mood while softening you skin.  Not only that, it turns your water a pretty pink!  I also love that the two-toned bomb is quite huge and can be cut in half, if you choose to (and know how to).

After my bath I was calm, relaxed, and ready to snuggle in bed with my hubby… 

This bath bomb is one of my absolute favorites from the brand, one that I will always stock up on.  It relaxes me, warms my senses, and leaves my skin softly scented.  Not only that, the fragrance from the bomb fills up my bathroom even while it sits on the shelf.  


The only complaint I have is the little flower in the middle, which kinda turns to goo once the bath bomb dissolves.  While it’s not a huge bother, I always have to scoop it out of the tub after my bath.  The bomb is so pretty and smells so good that I don’t mind at all…

Sex Bomb ($6.65) can be found at lushusa.com.


Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment